center top: G
Recorded as from Lambertville, New Jersey. Purchased in 1950 by Edgar William and Bernice Chrysler Garbisch; gift to NGA, 1956.
- American Primitive Paintings from the Collection of Edgar William and Bernice Chrysler Garbisch, Part I, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1954, no. 43.
- American Primitive Paintings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1955.
- [Exhibition], The Alexandria Association, Virginia, 1956.
- The American Primitive Paintings Exhibit, organized by the Triton Museum of Art, Santa Clara, California, for de Saisset Art Gallery, University of Santa Clara, 1968.
- Extended loan for use by Secretary George Schultz, U.S. Department of Treasury, Washington, D.C., 1973-1974.
- American Folk Art: Tour in the Arkansas Artmobile Bicentennial Exhibition, traveling exhibition organized by the Arkansas Arts Center, Little Rock, 1975-1976, no cat.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1980: 302, repro.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 433, repro.
- Chotner, Deborah, with contributions by Julie Aronson, Sarah D. Cash, and Laurie Weitzenkorn. American Naive Paintings. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 1992: 632-634, color repro. 633.