- NGA Master Drawings 1978, p. 25.
- Gothic and Renaissance Art in Nuremberg 1300-1550, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, and Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nuremberg, 1986, no. 182.
- Painting on Light: Drawings and Stained Glass in the Age of Dürer and Holbein, The J. Paul Getty Museum, LA and The St. Louis Art Museum, 2000-2001, no. 62, as Design for Stained Glass with Saint Sebald Carrying the Model of His Church in Nuremberg.
- Dodgson, C. Durer Society XIV (1903).
- Kaufmann, Thomas Dacosta. "A Census of Drawings from the Holy Roman Empire, 1540-1680, in North American Collections" Central European History xviii, 1 (1985):4-13, 70-74, 79.