lower center in brown ink: TWijck; by later hand, center verso in graphite: Jon Lingelbach / 1625-87; by later hand, lower right verso in graphite: No 258. A B. B. G. G. / Lingel Lingelback / WO / 631; by later hand, lower left in graphite: B22
(Walter Schatzki Gallery, New York); William B. O'Neal [1907-1994] Charlottesville, VA, January 1960; gift to NGA, 1991.
- Drawings from the Collection of William B. O'Neal, University of Virgina Museum of Fine Arts, Charlottesville, March 5-25, 1961.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of William B. O'Neal, Walter Cecil Rawls Museum, Courtland, VA and tour, 1973-1975 (as Johannes Lingelbach).
- Drawings from the O'Neal Collection. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1993, 9.
- Drawings from the O'Neal Collection, Georgia Museum of Art, The University of Georgia, Athens, 4 May-16 June, 1996.
- "Drawings for Theater and Architecture: A Special View of a Notable Virginia Collection of Master Drawings," Arts in Virginia, 15 (Spring 1975), 2.