- Degas Landscapes, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York; Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1994, no. 110.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as The Road.
- Degas and America: The Early Collectors, High Museum of Art, Atlanta; The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, 2001, as The Road, no.38.
- Edgar Degas:The Last Landscapes, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen; Columbus Museum of Art, 2006-2007, no. 13.
- Janis, Eugenia Parry, compiler. Degas Monotypes; essay, catalogue, and checklist. Cambridge: Fogg Art Museum, 1968.