Membership Benefits: Contributing Level
The Circle brings together individuals from across the nation who share an appreciation for the arts and a personal commitment to enhancing the National Gallery of Art. Annual gifts from Circle members help the National Gallery serve the nation by welcoming all people to explore and experience art, creativity, and our shared humanity.
With an annual gift of $1,000 to $2,499, members enjoy the following benefits of membership in The Circle:
- Priority entrance to all special exhibitions
- Invitations to two evening receptions featuring special exhibitions or the permanent collection
- Invitations to family programs with breakfast and children's art activities
- Private daytime lectures and previews of special exhibitions
- Subscription to the Bulletin, a semiannual publication for Gallery friends
- Recognition in the Gallery’s Annual Report and Bulletin
- A 20% discount at Gallery Shops
- Subscription to the monthly Circle e-newsletter
- Access to the National Gallery of Art Library
Become a Contributing Member
Join today and support our world-class exhibitions while taking advantage of exclusive access to exhibitions, previews, receptions, and more.