Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b); given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Prints and Drawings by Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669) from the Collections of Lessing J. Rosenwald, Pennsylvania Museum of Art, 1930
- Etchings by Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669) from the Collections of Lessing J. Rosenwald, Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Art Galleries, Washington, D.C., 1932.
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 48.
- Rembrandt: Experimental Etcher, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, and Pierpont Morgan Library, New York, NY, 1969-1970, no. 111, repro.
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 58, 60-61, repro.
- Etchings by Rembrandt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no catalogue.
- Imitation and Invention: Old Master Prints and Their Sources, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as Woman Lying Down.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. 308, state ii/vi.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: