- Old Master Etchings and Engravings, Birmingham Museum of Art, AL, 1953.
- installation to accompany two concerts titled "Love Songs of the Renaissance," Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, 1955, no cat.
- Old Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1959.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 39.
- Masters of Etching and Engraving from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, Lakeview Center for the Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1966, no. 54.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 353, repro.
- Bartsch, Adam. Le peintre graveur. 21 vols. Vienna, 1802-1821: Adam. Le peintre graveur. 21 vols. Vienna: J.V. Degen, 1802-1821.