- Old Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1959.
- Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, 1964, no catalogue.
- Masters of Etching and Engraving from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, Lakeview Center for the Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1966, no. 51 (as Allegory of Abundance).
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 316.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.121.