Edward Hippisley (his sale, London, Sotheby's, 23 May 1848, lot 137); Seymour Haden (1818-1910), London (Lugt 1227) (his sale, London, Sotheby's, 15 June 1891, lot 436); Henry Studdy Theobald (born 1847), London (Lugt 1375) (his sale, Stuttgart, H.G. Gutekunst, 12-14 May 1910, lot 590. Alfred Strölin [1871 - 1955] Paris; (liquidation sale of his property, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 27-28 June 1921, no. 350); Joseph R. Ritman, Amsterdam; (purchased by Sotheby's and Artemis); purchased by NGA, 1998.
- Burlington Fine Arts Club, 1877, no. 170.
- Art for the Nation: Collecting for a New Century, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993: no. 185, ii/iv.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: