Originally in an album put together in 1700 by Claude's heirs, known as the Wildenstein Album; Prince Don Livio Odescalchi; by descent through Odeschalchi family; purchased by Wildenstein, 1960; purchased by Norton Simon, 1968 (separated from album); Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Victor Thaw, New York; gift to NGA, 1997.
- The Wildenstein Album, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 1970 (no catalogue).
- The Claude Lorrain Album in the Norton Simon, Inc. Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1971, no. 24.
- The Claude Lorrain Album in the Norton Simon, Inc. Museum of Art, Art Museum, Princeton and tour, 1975, no. 24 (not illustrated).
- Claude Lorrain - The Painter as Draftsman: Drawings from the British Museum, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, California Palace of the Legion of Honor; Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006-2007, not in cat. (shown only in Washington).
- Roethlisberger, Marcel. Claude Lorrain, The Wildenstein Album. Paris, 1962: no. 25.
- Roethlisberger, Marcel. Claude Lorrain: The Drawings. 2 vols. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1968.
- Rand, Richard. Claude Lorrain--The Painter as Draftsman: Drawings from the British Museum. London, 2006: 158, fig. 105.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: