by the artist, upper right in ink: amodo / (not deciphered) apud vos(?) / by the artist, lower right in ink: questo / parte / (not deciphered) / posto / adosso / (not deciphered); by the artist, lower center in brown ink: (not deciphered)
Dr. L. Pollak, Rome (1868 - 1943) (Lugt no. 7886); Curtis O. Baer [1898-1976] (not in Lugt); Dr. and Mrs. George Baer, Atlanta; NGA purchase in 2000.
- Drawings from the Collection of Curtis O. Baer, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 1958, no. 3.
- Bolognese Drawings in North American Collections, 1500-1800, National Gallery of Canada, 1982, no. 11.
- Master Drawings from Titian to Picasso, NGA, Washington, D.C., 1985, no. 9.
- Six Centuries of Prints and Drawings: Recent Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2004 - 2005
- Höper, Corinna. Bartolomeo Passarotti (1529 - 1592). Worms, 1987.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: