- French Prints of the 19th Century from the Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery of Art, Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin, Mexico City, 1945, no. 37.
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, The National Art Center, Tokyo, Tokyo; Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art, Kyoto, 2011, unnumbered catalogue.
- Van Gogh Repetitions, The Phillips Collection, Washington; Cleveland Museum of Art, 2013-2014, (shown only in Washington).
- Faille, Jacob Baart de la. The Works of Vincent van Gogh, His Paintings and Drawings. Revised ed. Amsterdam, 1970.
- Jones, Kimberly A. Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 2010.