- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 97.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- "Whistler and His Circle in Venice", The Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; The Grolier Club, New York, 2003, no. 50.
- "Peintre-graveur: Adventures in Graphic Arts in the 19th Century", Machida City Museum of Graphic Arts, Tokyo, Japan, 2012.
- Kennedy, Edward G. The Etched Work of Whistler. New York: Grolier Club, 1910, no. 202, viii/ix.