Mrs. Charlotte Frank, London, 1968; Thomas Lumley, London; (Spink-Leger, London).
- Feeling Through the Eye: The 'New' Landcape in Britain 1800 - 1830, Spink-Leger, 2000, London, no. 17.
- Six Centuries of Prints and Drawings: Recent Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2004 - 2005
- The Artist's Vision: Romantic Traditions in Great Britain, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006 - 2007
- Private Treasures: Four Centuries of European Master Drawings, The Morgan Library and Museum, New York, and National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007
- Adams, Eric. Francis Danby: Varieties of Poetic Landscape. New Haven and London, 1973: pp. 127, 192, cat. 152, fig. 154.