Schloss 'E'; Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) from the Berlin Sale (lot #632) 1929; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings, Drawings, and Etchings by Rembrandt and His Circle, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1935-1936, no. 95.
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 32.
- Goethe as a Print Lover: to Celebrate the Bicentennial of his Birth, Philadelphia Museum of Art, PA, 1949, no catalogue.
- "Writing on Hands: Memory and Knowledge in Early Modern Europe, 1470-1700", The Trout Gallery, Dickinson College, Carlisle; The Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, 2000-2001, no. 70.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. 270, state i/vii.
- Obras Maestras de la National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Mexico City, 1996: 124-125.
- Sherman, Claire Richter. Writing on Hands: Memory and Knowledge in Early Modern Europe. Exh. cat. The Trout Gallery, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, 2000, no. 70.