Harris G. Whittemore (Lugt 1384a); Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) from Richard Zinser; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 56.
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 96, 67.
- Early German Drawings & Prints: Two Recent Acquisitions and Related Works, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1979, no. 37.
- Printmaking in the Age of Rembrandt, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, and The Saint Louis Art Museum, 1980-1981, no. 158, repro.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector, NGA, 1982, no. 13, repro.
- Rembrandt's Landscapes: Drawings and Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 84, repro.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- Schneider, Cynthia P. Rembrandt's Landscapes: Prints and Drawings. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990: no. 84.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993-, no. 257, state only.