- The First Century of Printmaking 1400-1500, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1941, no. 121, repro.
- Life and Lives in the Renaissance, Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; and Columbia Museum of Art, SC, 1956, no. 32, repro.
- The Lively Arts of the Renaissance, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1960, no. 69.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 66, repro.
- Fanciful Flourishes: Ornament in European Graphic Art and Related Objects, 1300-1800, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994.
- Heroic Armor of the Italian Renaissance: Filippo Negroli and his Contemporaries, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1998-1999, no. 9, repro.
- "Renaissance Florence: The Art of the 1470s", The National Gallery, London, 1999-2000, no. 65.
- Renaissance Florence: The Art of the 1470s, The National Gallery, London, 1999, no. 65
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.9.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: