- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 17.
- Selected Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, City Art Museum, St. Louis, MO, 1956.
- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Nebraska Art Galleries, Lincoln, 1959, no catalogue.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.75 (b).
- Obras Maestras de la National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Mexico City, 1996: 108-109.
- Simons, Patricia. "Mantegna's Battle of the Sea Gods: The material and thematic interaction between print and sculpture." InPrints in Translation, 1450-1750: Image, Materiality, Space, edited by Suzanne Karr Schmidt and Edward H. Wouk. Oxon and New York, 2017: 89-113, fig. 6.1a.