Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) from Knoedler & Co 1930; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings, Drawings, and Etchings by Rembrandt and His Circle, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1935-1936, no. 89.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 55.
- Rembrandt's Landscapes: Drawings and Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 20, repro.
- Imitation and Invention: Old Master Prints and Their Sources, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- Schneider, Cynthia P. Rembrandt's Landscapes: Prints and Drawings. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990: no. 20.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993-, no. 248, state iii/iii.