all on mount: upper right verso stamped in black ink: K77; center verso: artist's stamp with graphite addition: Lee Friedlander; center right verso in graphite: 12 (circled); center right verso in black felt tip pen: 53/22
NGA purchase, 2001.
Associated NamesFriedlander, Lee and Maria
- The Serial Portrait: Photography and Identity in the Last One Hundred Years: National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, September 30–December 31, 2012
- In Light of the Past: Celebrating Twenty-Five Years of Collecting Photographs at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, May 3 – July 26, 2015
- Lee Friedlander: Self Portrait. New City, 1970: pl. 10. (2d ed. New York, 1998: pl. 12).
- Lee Friedlander: Photographs. Exh. cat. Hudson River Museum. New City, 1978: pl. 7.
- Lee Friedlander: Retratos. Exh. cat. Instituto de America de Santa Fe. Granada, 1998: 70.