(Duveen Brothers, Inc., London and New York); purchased 2 June 1908 by Peter A.B. Widener, Lynnewood Hall, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; inheritance from Estate of Peter A.B. Widener by gift through power of appointment of Joseph E. Widener, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; gift 1942 to NGA.
- The Color of Life, The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, 2008, no. 2, repro.
- Works of Art from the Widener Collection. Foreword by David Finley and John Walker. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1942: 7, as by Bolognese Artist.
- Duveen Brothers, Inc. Duveen Sculpture in Public Collections of America: A Catalog Raisonné with illustrations of Italian Renaissance Sculptures by the Great Masters which have passed through the House of Duveen. New York, 1944: figs. 128-129, as Young Man in Armour, by the School of Antonio Pollaiuolo.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Widener Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948 (reprinted 1959): 123, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 163.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 144, repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 165, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: