Rodolphe Kann [d. 1905], Paris. (Duveen Brothers, Inc., London and New York); purchased 2 October 1908 by Peter A.B. Widener, Lynnewood Hall, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; inheritance from Estate of Peter A.B. Widener by gift through power of appointment of Joseph E. Widener, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; gift 1942 to NGA.
- Works of Art from the Widener Collection. Foreword by David Finley and John Walker. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1942: 8, as A Faun, in Manner of Francesco da Sant' Agata.
- Duveen Brothers, Inc. Duveen Sculpture in Public Collections of America: A Catalog Raisonné with illustrations of Italian Renaissance Sculptures by the Great Masters which have passed through the House of Duveen. New York, 1944: fig. 204, as by Francesco da Sant'Agata.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Widener Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948 (reprinted 1959): 147, repro., as Manner of Francesco da Sant' Agata.
- Wilson, Carolyn C. Renaissance Small Bronze Sculpture and Associated Decorative Arts at the National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1983: 155.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 99, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: