(David Stewart Gallery); sold 1966 to Audrey Sabol (born 1922), Villanova, Pennsylvania, through at least 1980. (Larry Gagosian Gallery, New York and Los Angeles); purchased January 1986 by Edward R. Broida, Los Angeles; gift 2005 to NGA.
- Vija Celmins: A Survey Exhibition, Newport Harbor Art Museum, Newport Beach; Arts Club of Chicago; Hudson River Museum, Yonkers; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 1979-1980, no. 10, repro.
- The Times, The Chronicle & The Observer, Kent Fine Art, Inc., New York, 1990-1991, no. 8, repro.
- Selections from the Broida Collection, Palm Beach Community College Museum of Art, Lake Worth, Florida, 1992, unnumbered brochure.
- Vija Celmins, Inst. of Cont. Art, Univ. of Penn., Philadelphia; Henry Art Gal., Univ. of Washington, Seattle; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis; Whitney Mus. of Am. Art, New York; Mus. of Cont. Art, Los Angeles, 1992-1994, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Scene of the Crime, UCLA at the Armand Hammer Museum of Art and Cultural Center, Los Angeles, 1997, no. 20, fig. 66.
- Selections from the Collection of Edward R. Broida, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006, unnumbered brochure, fig. 10.
- The Painting of Modern Life: 1960s to Now, Hayward Gallery, London; Castello di Rivoli, Museum of Contemporary Art, Turin, 2007-2008, no. 12, repro. (shown only in London).
- Vija Celmins: Television and Disaster, 1964-1966, The Menil Collection, Houston; Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 2010-2011, unnumbered catalogue, repro.