Acquired from the artist by Albert and Vera List, New York, until at least 1976; (Park Place Gallery, New York); (Margo Leavin Gallery, Los Angeles); purchased September 1984 by Edward R. Broida [1933-2006], Los Angeles; gift (partial and promised) 2005 to NGA; gift completed 2006.
- 4 Documenta, Internationale Ausstellung Kassel, 1968.
- Mark di Suvero, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 1975-1976, no. 34, repro.
- Loan for display with permanent collection, Newport Harbor Art Museum Sculpture Garden, 1983-1984.
- American Sculpture, Margo Leavin Gallery, Los Angeles, 1984.
- Mark di Suvero: 25 Years of Sculpture and Drawing, Storm King Art Center, Mountainville, New York, 1985, unnumbered catalogue.
- Selections from the Broida Collection, Palm Beach Community College Museum of Art, Lake Worth, Florida, 1992, unnumbered brochure.