Skip to Main Content


on mount, by later hands, lower left in graphite: Removed from Waverley Station Trinity Hospt & T. Cole. Church; lower right in graphite: H/1/75 (horizontal); stamped lower right: RSA


D.O. Hill; gift to Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh, 1852; de-accessioned, 1977; Howard and Jane Ricketts, London; NGA purchase, 2007.

Related Content

  • Sort by:
  • Results layout:
Show  results per page
The image compare list is empty.