(Leo Franklyn, London); Curtis O. Baer, Atlanta; his son, Dr. George Baer; to his wife, Mrs. Olga Baer; Mr. and Mrs. Ladislaus von Hoffmann, Washington, DC; gift to the NGA by Beatrix von Hoffmann in 2016.
Associated Namesvon Hoffmann, Ladislaus, Mr.
- Drawings from the Collection of Curtis O. Baer. Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, MA, 1958, no. 13 (as Master of the Tobit Legend)(reprod.).
- Master Drawings from Titian to Picasso: The Curtis O. Baer Collection. NGA, Washington; Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis; The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota; High Museum of Art, Atlanta; The Walters Gallery, Baltimore; Frederick Wight Gallery, Los Angeles, 1985-1987, no. 22 (as Master of the Story of Tobit)(reprod.)(catalogue by Eric M. Zafran).
- The Luminous Image: Painted Glass Roundels in the Lowlands, 1480-1560. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995, 55, no. 6 (reprod.)(catalogue by Timothy B. Husband).
- Recent Acquisitions of Dutch and Flemish Drawings, NGA, 2016.
- Recent Acquisitions of Dutch and Flemish Drawings. NGA, Washington, 2016 (no cat.).
- Sander, Jochen. "The Meeting of Jacob and Rachel: Hugo van der Goes' Drawing at Christ Church, Oxford," Master Drawings 27, no. 1 (Spring 1989): 47, 51 (note 32), fig. 11.
- Schade, Werner. "The Meeting of Jacob and Rachel" by Hugo van der Goes: A Reappraisal." Master Drawings 29, no. 2 (Summer 1991): 193, fig. 5.
- Buck, Stephanie. "The Impact of Hugo van der Goes as a Draftsman," Master Drawings 41, no. 3 (Fall 2003): 237-238, fig. 8.
- Ketelsen, Thomas, and Uta Neidhardt. Das Geheimnis des Jan van Eyck: Die frühen niederländischen Zeichnungen und Gemälde in Dresden. Exh. cat. Dresden Palace, Dresden, 2005, 150, under no. 51, Abb. 3 (entry by Thomas Ketelsen).
- Sort by:
- Results layout: