lower left in graphite: 25/70; lower right in graphite: J Johns 74
Marks and Labels
blind stamp: Simca Print Artists, Inc., New York
(Getler/Pall Gallery, New York); Reba and Dave Williams, Greenwich, Connecticut; acquired 2008 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesWilliams, Dave H. and Reba W.
- Field, Richard S. Jasper Johns: Prints 1970-1977. Middletown, Connecticut: Wesleyan University Press, 1978, no.
- Williams, Reba and Dave Williams. "The Early History of the Screenprint." Print Quarterly. Vol. 3, no. 4 (1986): 290, no. 177.
- Williams, Reba and Dave Williams. American Screenprints. Exh. cat., National Academy of Design, New York, 1987: no. 1.
- Williams, Reba and Dave Williams. American Screenprints from the Collection of Reba and Dave Williams. Exh. cat., New York, 1991: 3, no. 1.
- Field, Richard S. The Prints of Jasper Johns, 1960-1993: A Catalogue Raisonné. West Islip, New York: Universal Limited Art Editions, 1994, no. 147.