Admission is always free Directions

Open today: 10:00 to 5:00


lower center in plate: THE EAST FRONT of the LIBRARY of TRINITY COLLEGE in the UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE / Published Jan 1, 1800 by D. Hood, Cambridge, & SW Fores, No. 50, Picadilly; lower right in plate: Drawn & engraved by T Mallon


Marion F. Houstoun, Washingtond, D.C.; gift to NGA, 2011.

Related Content