(Duveen Brothers, Inc.); sold 1 December 1903 to Peter A.B. Widener; inheritance from Estate of Peter A.B. Widener by gift through power of appointment of Joseph E. Widener, Elkins Park; gift 1942 to NGA.
- François Boucher in North American Collections: One Hundred Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Art Institute of Chicago, 1973-1974, not in catalogue or brochure (shown only in Washington).
- Fanciful Flourishes: Ornament in European Graphic Art and Related Objects, 1300-1800, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994, brochure, no. 76.
- Rococo: The Continuing Curve, 1720-2008, Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, New York, 2008, unnumbered catalogue, fig. 10.
- Huth, Hans. Lacquer of the West. London, 1971: pl. 237.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 311, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: