William Andrews Clark [1839-1925], New York; bequest 1926 to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art.
- Italian Renaissance Maiolica from the William A. Clark Collection, Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, South Hadley; The Mary and Leigh Block Gallery, Northwestern University, Evanston; The Elvehjem Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin, Madison; Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Brunswick; Los Angeles County Museum of Art; Saint Louis Art Museum; Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art, Toronto; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Dayton Art Institute; University Art Museum, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986-1989, no. 4, repro.
- Marvels of Maiolica: Italian Renaissance Ceramics from the Corcoran Gallery of Art Collection, Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie; Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg, Florida; Frick Art and Historical Center, Pittsburgh; Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, Grand Rapids; Hillstrom Museum of Art, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota; Taft Museum of Art, Cincinnati, 9 April 2004 - 18 June 2006, no. 31.
- Treasures of European Decorative Art and Sculpture, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 25 August 2007 - 29 March 2009, no catalogue.
- Von Erdberg, Joan Prentice. "Italian Maiolica at the Corcoran Gallery of Art." The Burlington Magazine 97, no. 624 (March 1955): 70-75.
- Watson, Wendy, M. Italian Renaissance Maiolica from the William A. Clark Collection. London and Washington, 1986; 40-41.