underside of bottom: U.S.-VOULKOS / 41 / USA 41
Wayne W. Parrish, Washington; gift 1972 to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art.
- Peter Voulkos, San Francisco Museum of Art; Museum of Contemporary Art, Houston; Museum of Contemporary Craft, New York; Milwaukee Art Center, 1978-1979.
- Ceramic Sculpture: Six Artists, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 1982.
- Modern and Contemporary Art from the Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006-2007.
- Looking for the "There There": California Art from the Collection 1950-2000, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007-2008.
- Voulkos: The Breakthrough Years, Museum of Arts and Design, New York; Renwick Gallery, Washington, 2016-2017.
- Slivka, Rose. "The Dynamics of Destruction." Art in America (January 1999): 87, unnumbered figure.
- Prescott, Theodore L., ed. A Broken Beauty. Grand Rapids and Cambridge, England, 2005: 64 fig. 6.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: