Émile Gavet [1830-1904], Paris; purchased by William Andrews Clark [1839-1925], New York; bequest 1926 to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; acquired 2014 by the National Gallery of Art.
- The William A. Clark Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 26 April - 16 July 1978, unnumbered catalogue, fig. 57.
- Italian Renaissance Maiolica from the William A. Clark Collection, Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, South Hadley; The Mary and Leigh Block Gallery, Northwestern University, Evanston; The Elvehjem Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin, Madison; Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Brunswick; Los Angeles County Museum of Art; Saint Louis Art Museum; Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art, Toronto; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Dayton Art Institute; University Art Museum, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986-1989, no. 3, repro.
- Loan to display with permanent collection, Mt. Holyoke College Art Museum, South Hadley, Massachusetts, 1990-1994.
- Maiolica: Italian Renaissance Ceramics from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 2 February - 11 July 2005.
- Treasures of European Decorative Art and Sculpture, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 25 August 2007 - 29 March 2009, no catalogue.
- Carroll, Dana H. Catalogue of Objects of Fine Art and Other Properties at the Home of William Andrews Clark, 962 Fifth Avenue. Part II. Unpublished manuscript, n.d. (1925): 267, no. 118.
- Breckenridge, James D. "Italian Maiolica in the W.A. Clark Collection." The Corcoran Gallery of Art Bulletin 7, no. 3 (April 1955): no. 5, fig. 3.
- Von Erdberg, Joan Prentice. "Italian Maiolica at the Corcoran Gallery of Art." The Burlington Magazine 97, no. 624 (March 1955): 70 fig. 7, 72.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: