Florence H. Cole Vincent, Catskill, New York; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1949; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Drawing by American Masters, Howard University, Washington, DC, 1952
- In Praise of Space, Westminster College Art Gallery, New Wilmington, Pennsylvania; Parsons School of Design, New York, 1975-1976
- American Masters: Works on Paper from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, 1986-1988, pp. 15-16, no. 5, repro
- American Landscape: Drawings and Watercolors from the Permanent Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2006
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 6, no. 36.