lower right in graphite: E.B. '68; upper left verso in charcoal: #1; upper left verso in graphite by unknown hand: Models III; lower left verso in graphite by unknown hand: 2619 H
(Staempfli Gallery, New York); The Honorable William H.G. FitzGerald, Mr. Desmond FitzGerald, and Mr. B. Francis Saul II, c/o The New York Studio School; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1978; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- The Human Form: Contemporary American Figure Drawing and the Academic Tradition, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1980, no. 52
- Acquisitions Since 1975, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1982-1983
- Elmer Bischoff, Laguna Art Museum, California, 1985
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 213, no. 1432.
- Frash, Robert M. Elmer Bischoff. Laguna Beach, CA: Laguna Art Museum, 1985: p. 29, fig. 11.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: