lower left in pen and black ink: Childe / Hassam / 86; center left in graphite: [not deciphered] the
Bessie Potter Vonnoh Keyes, New York; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1955; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Childe Hassam, Guild Hall, Easthampton, New York, 1981
- Portraits of Places: The Prints of Childe Hassam, an American Impressionist, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2003
- Impressionism, Realism, Modernism: Works on Paper from the American Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2007
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 120, no. 802.
- Heisinger, Ulrich W. Childe Hassam: American Impressionist. Munich: Prestel Verlag, 1994, p. 21.
- Denker, Eric, and Herbert L. Cooper. "The Prints of Childe Hassam." American Art Review 15, no. 3 (May 2003): p. 92.
- Weinberg, H. Barbara. Childe Hassam: American Impressionist. New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2004, pp. 88-89, fig. 83.