lower center in graphite: Ray Johnson 1970; upper center verso in red ink: Top / Cervix Dollar Bill / by Ray Johnson / 1970 / 20 x 29
Dr. and Mrs. Jacob Weinstein, Washington, DC; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1972; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesCorcoran Gallery of Art
Weinstein, Dr. and Mrs. Jacob J.
- Ray Johnson: Dollar Bill Show, Richard Feigen Gallery, Chicago, Illinois, 1970 (Sept 16 - Oct 17, 1970)
Recent Acquisitions: Drawings, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1979 (June 1 - July 15, 1979)
- Works by Ray Johnson, Nassau County Museum of Art, Roslyn Harbor, New York, 1984, p. 31, no. 41, repro (Feb 7 - Apr 8, 1984)
- American Masters: Works on Paper from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, 1986-1988, pp. 92-93, no. 57, repro
- Ray Johnson: Correspondences, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; Wexner Center for the Arts, Columbus, Ohio, 1999-2000, no. 111, repro (Whitney: Jan 14 - March 21, 1999) (Wexner: Sep 16 - Dec 31, 2000)
- Redefined: Modern and Contemporary Art from the Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2006
- Sense of Humor: Caricature, Satire, and the Comical in Prints and Drawings from Leonardo to the Present, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2018 - 2019.
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 234, no. 1568.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: