lower right in gouache: Fred Kabotie
Amelia Elizabeth White, Santa Fe, New Mexico; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1937; acquired 2014 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesCorcoran Gallery of Art
White, Amelia E.
- The Exposition of Tribal Indian Arts, Inc., Grand Central Art Galleries, New York, 1931, no. 170
- 100 Years of Native American Painting, Oklahoma Museum of Art, Oklahoma City, 1978
- Symbols and Scenes: Art By and About American Indians, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1980
- The American West: Selections from the Anschutz Collection and the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1981, no. 54
- American Masters: Works on Paper from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, 1986-1988, pp. 64-66, no. 37, repro
- The American Evolution: A History Through Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2008
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 194, no. 1314.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: