upper right in graphite: Norwich Con. Aug 18th/82; upper center verso in graphite by unknown hand: Peter Moran
Robert Grant Taylor, Washington, DC; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1953; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Changing Prospects: Views of America on Paper from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC (Tour of Canada), 1977-1979
- Sketches by Contemporaries of Frederic E. Church, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1979
- Hudson River Drawing, Falmouth Public Library, Massachusetts, 1980-1981
- American Master Drawings from the Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1983
- Images of the Land: 200 Years of Landscape Painting in the Northeastern United States, Heritage Plantation of Sandwich, Massachusetts, 1983
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 96, no. 622.