lower left in brown watercolor: W Paris / 1892
Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Changing Prospects: Views of America on Paper from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC (Tour of Canada), 1977-1979
- American Places, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1979-1980
- Washington on the Potomac, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1982, p. 9
- City of Magnificent Distances: The Nation's Capital, Library of Congress, Washington, DC, 1991-1992, p. 5, no. 15
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 96, no. 623.