lower left in plate: April 1st / [the artist's monogram] / 1916; lower right in graphite: [the aritst's monogram] imp; lower left edge in graphite by unknown hand: #77 Fifth Avenue, Noon; lower left edge in green colored pencil by unknown hand: 75 [circlred]; upper left verso in graphite by unknown hand: #9
the artist, New York; Mrs. Childe Hassam, New York, 1935; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1940; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesCorcoran Gallery of Art
- Etchings by Childe Hassam, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1940
- The Common Touch, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1980-1981, no. 19
- Portraits of Places: The Prints of Childe Hassam, an American Impressionist, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2003
- Impressionism, Realism, Modernism: Works on Paper from the American Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2007
- Cortissoz, Royal, and the Leonard Clayton Gallery. Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of Childe Hassam, N.A.. San Francisco, California: Alan Wofsy Fine Arts, 1989, pp. 63-64, no. 77.
- Heisinger, Ulrich W. Childe Hassam: American Impressionist. Munich: Prestel Verlag, 1994, p. 154.
- Denker, Eric, and Herbert L. Cooper. "The Prints of Childe Hassam." American Art Review 15, no. 3 (May 2003): p. 94.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: