Mary Bartlett Cowdrey, New York; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1948; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- A.B. Durand, 1796-1886, Montclair Art Museum, New Jersey, 1971, pp. 53, 80, no. 39, repro
- American Pastels from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1978
- Early America on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1750-1850, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1981
- Asher B. Durand: An Engraver's and a Farmer's Art, Hudson River Museum, Yonkers, New York, 1983, p. 56, no. 67, repro
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 4, no. 24.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: