lower left in watercolor: W. PARIS. (underlined) 1899
the artist, Washington, DC; National Savings and Trust Company, Washington, DC, 1906; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1909; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Changing Prospects: Views of America on Paper from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC (Tour of Canada), 1977-1979
- Washington on the Potomac, Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1982, Washington, DC, p. 9
- The Capital Image: Painting and Painters in Washington, 1800-1915, National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, 1983-1984, p. 200
- American Masters: Works on Paper from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, 1986-1988, pp. 40-42, no. 21, repro
- City of Magnificent Distances: The Nation's Capital, Library of Congress, Washington, DC, 1991-1992
- "The American City: A Gathering of Turn-of-the-Century Paintings." American Heritage 27, no. 3 (April 1976): pp. 34-35.
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 96, no. 624.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: