Edwards, Paris. (his sale, Hotel Drouot, Paris, 7 March 1870, no. 32). C.G. Candano, Paris; purchased 1899 by William A. Clark [1839-1925], New York; bequest 1926 to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; acquired 2014 by the National Gallery of Art.
- Exposition Universelle, Paris, 1867, no. 547, as Le Soir après la pluie, paysage du Berry.
- Exhibition of Paintings from the Collection of Honorable William A. Clark, Lotos Club, New York, January 1920, no. 1.
- Millet and His Barbizon Contemporaries, Keio Department Store Grand Gallery, Tokyo; Hanshin Department Store Grand Gallery, Osaka; Miyazaki Prefectural Museum, Japan; Fukushima Prefectural Museum; Yamanashi Prefectural Museum, Japan, 1985.
- The William A. Clark Collection: Treasures of a Copper King, Yellowstone Art Center, Billings; Montana Historical Center, Helena, 1989, unnumbered checklist.
- Praised and Ridiculed: French Painting 1820-1880, Kunsthaus Zürich, 2017-2018, no. 99, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: