Edmond André [1860-1929], Marseilles, by 1900. William A. Clark [1839-1925], New York; bequest April 1926 to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, as Group in the Fields; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art.
- Exposition Internationale Universelle, Paris, 1900, no. 493.
- Exhibition of Paintings from the Collection of Honorable William A. Clark, Lotos Club, New York, January 1920, no. 44.
- The William A. Clark Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 26 April - 16 July 1978, unnumbered catalogue.
- La Vie Moderne: Nineteenth Century French Art from the Corcoran Gallery, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; Columbus Museum of Arts and Sciences, Georgia; Mary and Leigh Block Gallery, Northwestern University, Evanston; Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; Tampa Museum; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha; Akron Art Museum, 1983-1985, no. 28.
- Carroll, Dana H. Catalogue of Objects of Fine Art and Other Properties at the Home of William Andrews Clark, 962 Fifth Avenue. Part I. Unpublished manuscript, n.d. (1925): 198, no. 242.