lower right in black gouache: SEBREE
Thurlow Evans Tibbs, Jr., Washington, DC; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1996; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Charles Sebree: A Retrospective, The Evans-Tibbs Collection, Washington, DC, 1984, p. 7, repro
- African-American Artists, 1880-1987: Selections from the Evans-Tibbs Collection, Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, more than twenty venues, January 1989 - November 1992, no. 30, fig. 29.
- Challenge of the Modern: African American Artists 1925-1945, Studio Museum, Harlem, New York, 2003
- Dodsen, Owen. "The Ballad of Dorie Miller." Theatre Arts 27 (1943): p. 436.
- Finch, Tony. "Charles Sebree's 'Boys Without Penises': A Hermetic Self-Portrait?" International Review of African American Art 18, no. 3 (2002): pp. 19-21.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: