- Prints, 1400-1800, The Minneapolis Institute of Arts; The Cleveland Museum of Art; The Art Institute of Chicago, 1956-1957, no. 157.
- Color in Prints: an Exhibition of European and American Color Prints from 1500 to the Present, Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT, 1962-1963, no. 27, repro.
- Havercamp-Begemann, E. Hercules Seghers: The Complete Etchings. Amsterdam/The Hague, 1973.
- Ackley, Clifford S. Printmaking in the Age of Rembrandt. Exh. cat. Boston Museum of Fine Arts, 1981:, pp.109-10, 67.
- Fine, Ruth E. Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 1982, p. 122, no. 40.