- Renaissance to Roccoco: A Loan Exhibition of Italian Engravings and Woodcuts, Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1956, no cat.
- Selected Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, City Art Museum, St. Louis, MO, 1956.
- Old Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1959.
- Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, 1964, no catalogue.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 152.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.27.