- Renaissance Portraits, Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, 1953, no. 68 on checklist.
- Life and Lives in the Renaissance, Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; and Columbia Museum of Art, SC, 1956, no. 40.
- The Power of Appearances: Renaissance and Reformation Portrait Prints and Medals, Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover; The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Poughkeepsie; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, 2000-2001.
- Imperial Augsburg: Renaissance Prints and Drawings, 1475-1540, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, TX; Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY, 2012-2014, no. 96, repro. detail, p.118.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge