Admission is always free
- Rosenwald Collection, An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions. NGA, 1950, no. 26, repro.
- A Selection of X-Xv Century Medieval Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 1971, no. 39 (as Anonymous [Bening School?], XVth century).
- Mediaeval Manuscripts from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Notre Dame, 1972, no. 17, repro.
- Wieck, Roger S., OUD HOLLAND, 95:3 1981: 151-161, fig.1.
- Boon, Karel G. The Netherlandish and German Drawings of the XVth and XVIth Centuries of the Frits Lugt Collection, Volume II, Addenda & Indexes. Paris, 1992: 12, note 3.
- Hindman, Sandra, et al. Manuscript Illumination in the Modern Age. Evanston, IL, 2001: 140 -141, 253, and fig. 77.