Admission is always free
- Pages from Medieval and Renaissance Illuminated Manuscripts from the Xth to the early XVIth centuries, University of California Art Gallery, Berkeley, 1963, no. 38, repro.
- A Selection of X-Xv Century Medieval Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 1971, no. 32, repro.
- Heaven on Earth: Manuscript Illuminations from the National Gallery of Art, NGA, 2009.
- Johan Maelwael, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, 2017.
- National Gallery of Art. Medieval and Renaissance Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1975: no. 39.
- Dückers, Rob, Pieter Roelofs. The Limbourg Brothers: Nijmegen Masters at the French Court, 1400-1416. Antwerp, 2005:380, no. 106.